This 100+ page 'instruction manual' is available free with our ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Course. It is not for sale.
But it is everything you'll need to develop, implement and maintain a management system to ISO 27001 Certification standard.
If you want to be an ISMS Consultant or if you wish to develop and implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS), our ISO 27001 Implementer & Auditor Course is ideal. It will be especially beneficial to …
- Newcomers to ISMS: You don’t need to be an expert. You’ll be taken on a practical journey from getting started to Certification.
- ISO 27001 Consultants: Gives you the methodology on how to implement ISMS Projects faster and easier than ever before.
- Experienced Information Security Management Professionals: Understand the impact of the Standard, the type and extent of documentation required, and best practice in maintaining an ISMS.
The course provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard (including Annex A – Information Security Controls) and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Programme Manager, to undertake and manage Internal Audits for your Organization.
Click here to view the ISO 27001 Handbook's contents list
Extensive Course Materials are included
These include ...
- ISO 27001:2022 ISMS Implementation Guide (100+ pages)
- Diagram: The 31-step Path to ISO 27001:2013 Certification
- Sample ISMS Policy Manual
- Sample ISMS Maintained Documentation (procedures), including…
- Sample Info Assets, SoA Risk Assessments, and Controls
- Sample Statement of Applicability
- Workbook for Annex A (SoA) Evidence recording
- Sample ISMS Retained Documentation (records)
- ISO 27001:2022 Gap Analysis Tool
- Diagram: Auditor Certification Process
- Diagram: 6-Stage Audit Process
- Sample Code of Ethics
- Management of an Audit Programme
- Audit Plan example
- Audit Work Order example
- Nonconformity Report example
- EU GDPR Fulltext
- EU GDPR Checklist Templates for SMEs
- Information Security Risk Management process diagram
- Information Security Risk Treatment Activity diagram
- Note: Information Assets
- Information security risk management process
- Information security risk treatment activity
- Chart of ISO 27001 Internal and External COTO Issues
- Sample ISO 27001 FMEA Spreadsheet (Excel file)
- Sample Info Assets, SoA, Risk Assessments, and Controls – combined Spreadsheet (Excel file)
- Sample Statement of Applicability Spreadsheet (Excel file)
- Auditor’s Workbook for Annex A (SoA) Evidence Record (Excel file)
- Stage 1 ISO 27001 Checklist of Critical Issues
- Stage 1 ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Checklist
Addin all the Excel spreadsheets plus the sample documents and recor,ds and you get 100+ pages of invaluable information for the speedy implementation of a compliant ISMS.
ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certificate for you
The course itself provides you with the Auditing Skills, the Knowledge of the Standard, and the practical application of that knowledge with Audit Scenarios to enable you, as Audit Programme Manager, to undertake and manage Internal Audits for your Organisation.
The Course, which is available on-demand and is self-paced, is delivered online in four Modules ...
Module 0: Introduction and background to the Standard and auditing.
Module 1: Auditing Skills to Lead Auditor Level and based on the auditing standard ISO 19011:2018
Module 2: Knowledge of the Standard, ISO 27001:2022, Information security management systems – Requirements (incl GDPR and Annex A: Statement of Applicability of IS Controls)
Module 3: Practice with Scenarios, based on actual audits and includes advice on dealing with awkward situations and individuals.
On successfully completing the course you will receive an ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Certificate, the qualification of ISMS Consultants.
Our family of Lead Implementer Courses to implement and maintain ISO Management Systems
Check out this video for more on our Lead Implementer Courses.
- ISO 27001 Implementation in 31 Steps
- ISO 27001 in Manufacturing and Service Industries
- ISO 27001 Certification: 27 FAQs answered
- ISO 27001:2022 - facts about the new version
deGRANDSON Global is an ISO Certified Educational Organization
In October 2021 we secured certification to three education-related ISO Standards. We now have a university-grade management system in place conforming to the requirements of …
We have chosen ISO 21001 certification because, unlike IRCA and Exemplar badges (which in our opinion are commercially compromised), it is based on independent third-party assessment. It is a ‘university grade’ standard in use globally by schools, colleges, and universities to demonstrate their competence.