The preferred path to migration to the revised ISO Management System requirements.
Transition courses for ISO standards can be very hard to find and, having found the one you want, you're tied to dates and locations that don't often suit you. At least that was the case until now.
We, at deGRANDSON, now offer you a choice of ISO transition courses available on-demand with our self-paced online courses.
All Transition Courses include an Implementation Handbook (each of 100+ pages with step-by-step guidance to achieving Certification) and a comprehensive Documentation Toolkit.
Current Transition Course Options
There are now four Transition Training Courses available:
- ISO 9001 Transition Training - Transition to the ISO 9001:2015 revision (officially the Transition Period ended on 18th September 2018).
- ISO 14001 Transition Training - Transition to the ISO 14001:2015 revision (officially the Transition Period ended on 18th September 2018).
- ISO 13485 Transition Training - Transition to the ISO 13485:2016 revision (officially the Transition Period ended on 1st May 2019).
- ISO 45001 Transition Training - Transition to the ISO 45001:2018 revision.
The links will take you to the Product Page for the Course selected where you will find details of Course Content, duration, cost, etc.
Transition Course Overview
Transition courses were created to provide guidance and recommendations for the required modification for an existing management system. For example, if your organisation is already compliant and certified to a current standard (say, ISO9001:2008) you can use transition courses to comply with a new or revised standard (say ISO 9001:2015).
Transition courses typically last 18 hours or 3 days.
Who Needs Transition Courses
Transition courses are suitable for persons who will lead Transition Projects. With these courses, they will be able to get detailed step-by-step information and in-depth practical knowledge of the new/revised Standards requirements.
To be able to make the most Transition courses, a knowledge of the current Standard to Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer level is needed.
- ISO Transition, Migration, Conversion & Extension Explained
- Revised ISO Publication Dates and Transition Deadlines
deGRANDSON Global is an ISO Certified Educational Organization
We have chosen ISO 21001 certification because, unlike IRCA and Exemplar badges (which in our opinion are commercially compromised), it is based on independent third-party assessment. It is a ‘university grade’ standard in use globally by schools, colleges, and universities to demonstrate their competence.