deGRANDSON offers world-class tuition, internationally-recognized certification, and budget-friendly pricing. Here are some of the features of our Courses...
deGRANDSON's ISO 45001 Courses: What's In it for You
We offer genuine e-Learning Courses so you enjoy...
- Course delivered in your favorite browser. Choose any operating system and browser combination you favor, and our responsive Courses are instantly available. No software or Lessons need to be downloaded.
- On-demand Tuition - times and places of your choosing with no fixed date or time
- Self-paced Lessons - Speed through to review the topics you understand well but take your time, and repeat as you wish, sections that are new or challenging. No videos or talking heads to bore you to distraction.
- Free 24/7 Tutor Support - Should you have any questions, you can raise a Support Ticket and get expert advice on any or every aspect of your Course.
- Lessons are delivered in a choice of media - each Lesson is a progressive series of screens with matching audit and/or subtitles/closed caption text.
- Lesson delivered using methods suited to adult learning, including tuition, FAQs, and quizzes.
- Certificates with QR Codes: You can instantly verify your qualification to a potential client or employer using the codes.
- Corporate Discounts: Save more when you buy ISO courses for three or more people.
- ISO 21001, ISO 29993, and ISO 29994 Accreditation: We've had ISO 21001 accreditation as an Educational Organization with additional e-learning services since 2021. Awarded by BQAI, an accredited Certification Body, our ongoing compliance is confirmed by an independent third-party audit every year.
What is the ISO 45001 Standard?
ISO 45001 is an internationally-recognized standard that sets out the requirements for an Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS).
The standard is based on OHSAS 18001, developed by the British Standards Institute or BSI.
ISO 45001 aims to standardize the provision of safe and healthy workplaces. It is designed to eliminate hazards and minimize OH&S risks by taking effective preventive and protective measures.
What is ISO 45001 Training?
ISO 45001 training involves training programs designed to equip auditors, lead implementers, quality managers, and other management system professionals with the necessary skills and knowledge to develop, implement, and maintain an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) compliant with the requirements of ISO 45001.
Is ISO 45001 Training Mandatory?
The training of a Management Representative or others with day-to-day responsibility to maintain an OHSMS is optional. Training is implied as part of developing competence but not a specific stand-alone requirement.
Likewise, training is not required for internal auditors. However, training is recommended to enable them to perform effective internal audits as well as help them prepare for the next Certification Body audit.
How Can I Enroll in an ISO 45001 Training Course?
Just examine this ISO 45001 Courses image map. Click on any course you are interested in to see their individual overviews.
Available ISO 45001 courses image map. Just click on any course you are interested in to learn more about them.
- 10 reasons why ISO 45001 matters to SMEs
- ISO 45001 Certification: 21 FAQs answered
- Free ISO 45001 Implementation Handbook (200+ pages)
- ISO 14971 Risk Management: 12 FAQs answered
- The Swiss Cheese Model of Risk Management Explained
deGRANDSON Global is an ISO Certified Educational Organization
In October 2021, we secured certification to three education-related ISO Standards. As a result, we now have a university-grade management system conforming to the requirements of …
We have chosen ISO 21001 certification because it is based on independent third-party assessment, unlike IRCA and Exemplar badges (which we believe are commercially compromised). In addition, it is a ‘university grade’ standard in use globally by schools, colleges, and universities to demonstrate their competence.