deGRANDSON offers world-class tuition, internationally recognized certification, and budget-friendly pricing. Here are some of the features of our Courses... What Makes deGRANDSON's ISO 17025 Online Courses Different
We offer genuine e-Learning Courses so you enjoy...
- Course delivered in your favorite browser. Choose any operating system and browser combination you favor, and our responsive Courses are instantly available. No software or Lessons need to be downloaded.
- On-demand Tuition - times and places of your choosing with no fixed date or time
- Self-paced Lessons - Speed through to review the topics you understand well but take your time, and repeat as you wish, sections that are new or challenging. No videos or talking heads to bore you to distraction.
- Free 24/7 Tutor Support - Should you have any questions, you can raise a Support Ticket and get expert advice on any or every aspect of your Course.
- Lessons are delivered in a choice of media - each Lesson is a progressive series of screens with matching audit and/or subtitles/closed caption text.
- Lesson delivered using methods suited to adult learning, including tuition, FAQs, and quizzes.
- Certificates with QR Codes: You can instantly verify your qualification to a potential client or employer using the codes.
- Corporate Discounts: Save more when you buy ISO courses for three or more people.
- ISO 21001, ISO 29993, and ISO 29994 Accreditation: We've had ISO 21001 accreditation as an Educational Organization with additional e-learning services since 2021. Awarded by BQAI, an accredited Certification Body, our ongoing compliance is confirmed by an independent third-party audit every year.
What is the ISO 17025 Standard?
ISO 17025 training will equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to audit testing and calibration laboratories and ensure that they meet Testing and Calibration Laboratory Management System Standards (TCLMS). The current edition of the standard is ISO 17025:2017. For an overview of the Standard published by the ISO click here.
What’s new in the ISO 17025 2017 Standard?
The main changes included in the 2017 standard include the following.
- The ISO 17025 standard used to be composed of 5 parts. Now, it comes with 8 parts (with Parts 4 to 8 auditable).
- There’s now more focus on competence instead of Qualification and Monitoring.
- Requirements for and Monitoring of Product and Service Providers have been expanded.
- It now features a more robust complaint process.
- Risk Identification and Handling have been improved.
- That goes for better opportunity identification and handling as well.
- Confidentiality Requirements are also now more detailed.
- New requirements for Impartiality have been introduced.
- Handling Decision Rules and their inclusion in Statements of Conformity have also been improved.
- The functionality of LIM Systems is to be established.
- Similarly, calibration (Metrology) requirements have been expanded and clarified.
- Finally, proficiency testing is now mandatory.
How Can I Enroll in an ISO 17025 Training Course?
Just examine this ISO 45001 Courses image map. Click on any course you are interested in to see their individual overviews.
- ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Course
- ISO 17025 Lead Auditor Course
- ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Extension Course - add ISO 17025 to your current ISO Auditor Certification
deGRANDSON Global is an ISO Certified Educational Organization
In October 2021, we secured certification to three education-related ISO Standards. As a result, we now have a university-grade management system conforming to the requirements of …
We have chosen ISO 21001 certification because it is based on independent third-party assessment, unlike IRCA and Exemplar badges (which we believe are commercially compromised). In addition, it is a ‘university grade’ standard in use globally by schools, colleges, and universities to demonstrate their competence.